Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You can dream it!!

Dream your pictures, paint your dreams. Don't let life get you down. Stay strong & rise above your circumstances. Each storm will pass you by and a new dawn will come. Remember to read the 5-part series on INFIDELITY by scrolling down. Share it with a friend who is going through a tough time with this issue.

I am currently in Perth. I am having such a great time walking my Grandchildren to school holding their little hands as we cross the road together. It is times like these that make our lives so much richer. The love I feel for them is so much like the love that I feel God has for me. When I fell head first into the 3 feet swimming pool in MBS and crushed my head into the bottom, I felt his hands around me when I regained consciousness choking on the water. It was like as if he was holding on to me and loving me at the same time. he spared my life again....... I am humbled and I am grateful for his wonderful grace & mercies.....

I am not sure with my latest neck injury from that diving accident if I can dive again. my neck still hurts when I turn but I am grateful for life. people used to tell me that at 58, I am past doing the things that younger people can do. I know that it is not true. So long as we are willing to step out and try, we will achieve most of what we set out to do. That has been the story of my life and that's how it will be. look at my video and see if it is not true.....

No comments: